Handmade in The New Forest
Inspired by the New Forest,Total Wardrobe Care’s products have been developed to keep the wardrobe beautifully fresh, fragrant and moth free.
Through working closely with an aromatherapist and perfumer, Total Wardrobe Care has developed the perfect product range. By combining 8 essential all natural ingredients the beautiful, sustainable and fragrant anti-moth products are the perfect, aromatic necessity for your wardrobe.
All of Total Wardrobe Care’s products are inspired by nature, however Total Wardrobe Care’s sachets, candles, oil, sprays and laundry liquid have been specially hand made in the New Forest.
Debbie Mulkern created New Forest Aromatics in 2011 and has been working with Total Wardrobe Care for 7 years. Drawing inspiration from her love of nature and the New Forest, all her products are totally natural and are essential to maintaining the longevity of your wardrobe. The 8 essential oils used in all of Total Wardrobe Care’s products exude a lovely fresh scent and have been trusted for decades as effective repellants. The blend of ingredients that Debbie and New Forest Aromatics conjured for the Total Wardrobe Care range is a compilation of May Chang, Lavender, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Laurel, Rosemary, Clove and Thyme.
- May Chang has fragrant lemon-grass scented leaves and flowers and is a wonderful aroma that uplifts, cleanses and tones.
- Lavender promotes well being with gentle, healing and comforting properties.
- Virginian cedarwood is a century old fragrance that cleanses and purifies both the spirit and the home. It calms tension and anxiety and is used as an antiseptic and fungicide. It is one of the most powerful natural ingredients for deterring moths and other insects.
- Patchouli was used by silk traders from in the 18th and 19th century to prevent moths from laying their eggs on their merchandise.
- Thyme is a powerful immune booster and has always been used to relieve colds, coughs, tonsillitis, for relieving muscle aches and pains and to repel moths from clothes and wardrobes.
- Laurel is a herb of protection. It is a natural fungicide that helps to freshen and cleanse the air, particularly in musty or damp places.
- Rosemary is a medicinal herb used for centuries to ward off infectious diseases. It is a great insect repellent.
- Clove Bud is a spice that has medicinal properties and is a well known insect repellent; it is anti fungal, analgesic and antiseptic, great for certain digestive problems and for colds and the flu.
With thanks to nature and the New Forest, Total Wardrobe Care’s range will not only protect your garments from moths but will also bring a New Forest freshness to your garments allowing them to breathe and be refreshed by the all natural ingredients from New Forest Aromatics.
Watch our candles being created: