- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
Stock permitting, all UK orders will be dispatched within 3 working days once the order has been received
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Tracked For Delivery Standard (Small parcels)
- Private Courier Signed For Delivery (Large parcels )
- Free delivery for orders over £150
Privacy & Security
When you order with us, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address and credit and debit card details. A contact telephone number may also be required so that we may contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. All this is necessary to process your request or notify you of acceptance of your order.
Our site uses secure server software to protect your information whenever you place an order or access your account information. This software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us to minimise the risk of this being intercepted before it is received by us. We also follow a tight security procedure as required under UK Data Protection Legislation (the Data Protection Act 1998) to protect the information that we store about you from unauthorised access.
All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you may be used for the following purposes - dealing with orders and accounts, processing payments, credit reference checking, fraud detection and research.
Returns & Replacements
- Full Terms and Conditions are avalible on our Returns Policy page www.totalwardrobecare/returns-policy
We are always very disappointed on the rare occasions our customers receive a faulty item. If you have identified the fault within 30 days of purchase, then you can return the item under our normal return procedure for exchange or refund. Make sure you let us know about the fault so we can make sure other items are not affected.
Parcels are returned at your own cost, and we strongly recommend you obtain a free certificate of postage from the Post Office as we are only responsible for your parcel once it has been received into our warehouse. Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned.
We will ensure you are reimbursed for standard return postage on a faulty item.
Please be aware that it can take up to four working days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement.
If, after sending your return to us, you have not received our email confirmation within 10 working days, please contact us on 01420 588 588 (Monday - Friday 10.00am to 4.00pm) so we can investigate.
Returns Address: Total Wardrobe Care, Unit 4 Farringdon Industrial Estate, The Old Station Yard, Gosport road, Farringdon, Alton, Hampshire. GU34 3DD
- To place an order via our website please browse through our products to find what you want by using the menu along the top of the screen. If you know exactly what you want, use the search function at the top right of the screen to quickly locate your item.
Choose the colour (if applicable) and number of items you want and click on the "Add to Basket" button. You can then go on shopping until you are ready to pay. If you wish to view the products in your shopping basket while you are shopping, click on "My Bag" at the top right hand side of the page.
When you have chosen all of your items, click on the "Checkout" button and follow the very simple instructions on screen through our secure checkout process.
If you have any difficulty placing your order online please do not hesitate to contact us on 01420 588 588 (Monday - Friday 10.00am to 4.00pm)
- To place an order over the phone simply call our helpful Customer Service team on 01420 588 588 (Monday - Friday 10.00am to 4.00pm)
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Visa Solo, Visa Electron, PayPal and Maestro. We do not accept American Express. All transactions are taken in pounds sterling (£). If your credit card is in any other currency, the rate of exchange will be that of your card issuer and you may be charged an international fee by them. Payment online is in a secure environment.
When an order is placed, the funds with which to pay may be allocated from your bank account/credit card to ensure that they are available when the charge is made. Your card is actually charged only when your order leaves our warehouse. If any items on your order are delayed, your card will be charged only when each item leaves the warehouse. If we have to split your order over more than one delivery you will pay only one postage charge.
For orders dispatched within the European Union, VAT will normally be charged at the prevailing rate of the member state. No VAT will be charged for items dispatched outside the European Union. If you think you have been charged VAT in error, please contact our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Discount codes and promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. During our sales our products are already discounted so your promotion or discount code will not be valid when purchasing sale items
- You are able to view your order by simply logging into your account.
Updating Account Information
- Once you have logged into your account you can change your information by following the instructions on your User Details page. If there are any boxes flagged with a red star on this page, you will need to complete the boxes before you can change the password. Please note that the new password must be at least 8 characters long and include at least one capital letter and one number. The system is normally updated immediately, but please allow thirty minutes.